I think I'll do the latter.
So it's been quite a year and quite a decade really. This time last year I was going to spend the evening in London and wake up on my birthday in the big smoke. As for the decade? Well, traumatic would be one word to sum it up really.
What has this year brought?
- Lots of fun on the internet with my 'cyber' friends.
- The opera at Glyndebourne with a 14 year old boy.
- Fund raising the only way I know, making cakes.
- Strange birds in my tree.
- Sending Christmas trees in the post and getting a discussion about it started on radio 2!
- Going to Wigan for the first time in my life
- My oldest friend emigrating to the other side of the world
- Vintage craft fairs
- Visiting relatives from America
- Peacemaking between my mother and Godmother (praise be that's sorted)
Right that's it, I'm off to enjoy my last day in my forties.
Fifty? BRING IT ON!