Not a lot going on today as I'm working. I know, shocking, isn't it?
- My jotter/lesson plan (actually I bought it for my husband 3 years ago and he never used it so I 'borrowed' it)
- Two letters for parents' evening
- The course book for my Japanese student which is far too difficult for him which means the lessons are difficult for me but that's another story
- A Japanese football magazine. Did you know they read from back to front? No, me neither
- My son's black coffee my favourite way of kick starting his mornings don't know how his teachers feel about a caffeine fuelled teenager but, hey ho!
- Said son's school bag
However, yesterday I made these thus breaking my Washi virginity
As I mentioned I have a Japanese student with me at the moment and I have to take the rough with the smooth, the Yin and the Yang even.
The rough is the slurping, just can't deal with it. Fishy noodle slurping at breakfast? No way Jose. I have to leave the room and then light scented candles when he finishes!
Not all as beautiful as these. I didn't photograph the 57 packets of tissues, 89 sushi themed erasers and 247 assorted vile packets of unknown substances!
Have fun hopping around the blogs of the world this WOYWW. How?
Me? I'm off to lie down in a darkened room far away from slurping, confused Japanese boys.