Monday 5 March 2012

Photo Catch Up

Let's get straight into the photos
The categories are; Fruit, well they are orange trees and I didn't have any photogenic fruit in the house! Your Neighbourhood, Bedside and Smile.
I have been busy doing nothing much at all, my son only went back to school today. I did manage to make a couple of cards and yesterday I did a Christmas dinner for my mum and M-i-L and I made the little tags again. My mum very kindly left me her car to use as we finally waved goodbye to chug-a-lug as the Corsa was affectionately known.
Hopefully this week I'll get down to blogging everday as I know that next week I may not have time as I have a French student coming to stay.
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to see your march photo a day entries!
Jakix

4 comments:

  1. Blimey Jak, I thought my childhood toys had seen better days but yours are worse or are they inherited? Whatever, they were obviously well loved. Love to see your snaps, do keep posting. Lovely card btw. I need to make a couple these days off, inbetween all the other stuff. Saw Ange Poundsbery yesterday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your pics they are great and your much loved toys!! Pop over to my blog I have a little gift for you, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tags Jakix. I am your newest follower saw your page on Mays page. Well done on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from May's Happy Daze award post and so glad I did... You have so many fun things posted, you just never know whats next... I love it! I enjoyed my visit so much I just became a Follower and hope you'll stop by my blog and do the same!
    Until next time.
    Dotty A

    ReplyDelete