Monday 5 December 2011

Finally Time for Me

Monday, yay. No seriously I love Mondays especially when I know I have money in my pocket and I'm off Christmas shopping, oh and to spend my birthday vouchers.

I was in Churchill square car park at 10.04 and ready to hit the shops. Shopping on a Monday is great, it's so quiet. First stop L'Occitaine to spend my birthday money, I love that shop it smells so good. If only they served normal tea instead of that green tea muck.
Next stop, The White Company for my 13 year old son some PJ bottoms. I then found a wonderful new shop which has just opened in Brighton. It's a German shop a little bit like Ikea with some fabulous home wares and, of course, at the moment it's filled with Christmas lovelies.
After Sports Direct I was ready for a cup of 'The Nation's Favourite' aka Costa Coffee and I was all set to finish off the shopping.
A very successful trip it was too and apart from something for my two nephews, I'm done. Although I'm never done as I can't resist buying little things for Christmas as I love it so much.
Thanks for readingx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacko,
    Just been having a catch-up with your blog as I have missed the last few posts. Your new posts aren't showing in my reader, I think this is a Blogger fault as it's happened before and a couple of days ago they completely deleted my blog. I was panic stricken!
    Love all your makes, the cushions are lush and the snowmen are a great idea I might have to knick!

    ReplyDelete