Saturday 10 December 2011

Hammer Time

Today was the day I decided I was going to find the hammer! I can't remember why I needed it, but I know that I do. Also I was hoping that by looking for the hammer I'd find the address book which has gone missing too.
I started about 11  and by 4pm I hadn't found either of them but I had a wonderfully tidy and festive looking front room. I had planned to make some marshmallow snowmen with my children but my eldest spent the day with his friends and my youngest was also too busy so they'll have to wait til another day.
As the day had slipped away from me we decided to have a curry and watch Strictly. My husband then took to his sick bed so it was just me, the boys and Kristina's boobies. Did anyone else notice them falling out of her dress during the Argentinian Tango? I need to check out the I-Player!
These were the other cards I managed to make on Friday, sorry about the angle I've used my point and press and haven't rotated it! The Christmas tree is made from buttons stuck on with Glossy Accents. I've just started using GA and I have fallen in love with it.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment